Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Staying Home

I am home today.

In general I don't like calling in sick to work, though I like staying home.  I like getting stuff done and not having to worry or stress.  I miss the kiddos though I know they'll be fine.

Today I'll be going to the doctor's, which I also don't really like.  I think I'll think about something else for the time being, like the reflection of the tree outside my window on this computer screen, which is quite lovely, or the pile of laundry I need to do.  Or the phone calls.  I think I should start making those phone calls.

I've been tracking everysingleday for 8 days, and for 15 of the last 23 days, and I am officially down 11 pounds since January.  Kind of wish I felt better.  Maybe the doctor will be able to help today.

In knitting news: Shawl of Doom still at 70%; I'm reducing for the toe on one of my socks; both my April Spin-Along order and my yarn order for my summer OWL are in the post.  Think I'll get up and do some stuff.

ETA: I have a very tight muscle in spasm at the base of my ribcage.  I will not need any kind of procedure, just ice and advil.  And I got a bunch of stuff done, which is Good.  And my OWL yarn is here!  I put it away upstairs so I will not knit half a sweater before Term starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment