Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sometimes, it's gotta be about the fiber

I used a spinning wheel yesterday for the first time ever.  I was not that good at it.  But there was yarn!

In addition to spinning wheel adventures, I got to be with some of my favorite people, in a beautiful location, and my dog got really tired.


And so did my kid.  Cat added for scale.

I am better at using my spindle than I was as a first-time driver on a wheel.  I'm doing up fiber from yarnieanonymous on Etsy.  Here's the package I got...




And here's what I've done with it so far:


See the sparkles?

Caterpillar Yarn--143 yards of about fingering-weight




And, because I can: Easter/spring flower arrangement:


Because sometimes, it's not about the fiber. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment